If I could give this website less than one star I would.I ordered a top nearly 5 months ago, they stuffed up the address so the item was sent back to them.

Since I ordered express shipping I was notified when they received it back. This was MONTHS ago, I have sent numerous emails asking for my money back for their error and they have just said each time that they will do it eventually. This is ridiculous and boardline robbery, obviously they expect costumers to forget so they can keep the profit. I can only assume since nasty gal has been brought out by boohoo this is the reason behind the ridiculous service I’ve recieved as I had never experienced anything like this before when I used to shop with them.

I’ve also heard and seen from close friends that the quality is not there anymore.Such a shame a good company was brought out but idiots.

Review about: Nastygal Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Do you really, truly, want to be "Nasty" anyways ?

Yuck.

Isn't there enough nasty in this filthy polluted world of 2017 without you girls jumping on the dirt bandwagon ?

P.S. Males ( decent, normal ones anyhow ) don't like "Nasty" because it's nasty.

Don't be surprised if one roll in the hay is all you ever get from any of them.