filters
state:
city:
product:

Nastygal - I didn't receive the order I paid for

My order number is (GUK100665787) and it been 2weeks and i still haven't received it yet. And i did a next day delivery
Show

Nastygal - Never received my order!

Item not delivered due to insufficient address - I ALWAYS double check my address and I know what I entered was correct. Nasty Gal got it wrong and customer service is doing nothing about other than offering a refund WHEN the item returns to them. The refund should be initiated right away since I was NEVER in possession of the item. First time buying from them and will be the last time!
1.2

Nastygal - Item not delivered because of incomplete shipping address

You guys put incomplete delivrry address on shipping label . got a notification that the item wont be able to be delivered and will be sent back . can you please resend my order ? GUS 100985125

Nastygal - Shipping issue

I did not put apartment number on order and would like it added

Nastygal - Error checking out

Nastygal - Error checking out
I deleted my order twice and re order. I continue to receive a message stating that items are not available

Nastygal - Return

I need to print the free return label but it won’t accept my order number

Nastygal - Never received refund

I received my items and they were to small, I sent them back and never received my refund. Phone number 7573341961

Nastygal - Return order

The phone number is wrong. Please call me back for return order. I need return label for this items. Please call me back 858-610-2871. Thank you

Nastygal - Return/ replacement

I wanted to speak to a live customer service rep. Because i wanted to replaced the the dresses i ordered for mothers day.
Reply to reviews
I'm writing this with big sadness I remember first time buying from this website like 5 or even 6 years ago. I never had to do return this is the first time and the experience that I'm going through is horrible nasty!!! Talking to them in emails a whole month for items...