filters
State:
City:
Product:

Nastygal - So mad!!!

It cost me $8.75 to send back a pair shoes that cost $22.50 and I sent them back a month ago and I still have not received my credit and there’s no way to communicate to this company via email that doesn’t work and there’s no phone number.

Nastygal - Order shipping

I ordered with express shipping and paid for it and you have processed it via standard

Nastygal - Won’t take my debit card

Debit card won’t go through
Show

Nastygal - I need my order.

The number didnt work. Get a working customer service number.

Nastygal - Sent back items for refund

Wrong phone number I sent back items Tuesday for two day shipping from Fed ex in regards to me receiving my refund back. Please contact me to let me know you have received those items I have the tracking number

Nastygal - Won’t Take my Debit Card

The number doesn’t even work

Nastygal - I didn't receive the order I paid for

My order number is (GUK100665787) and it been 2weeks and i still haven't received it yet. And i did a next day delivery
Show

Nastygal - Never received my order!

Item not delivered due to insufficient address - I ALWAYS double check my address and I know what I entered was correct. Nasty Gal got it wrong and customer service is doing nothing about other than offering a refund WHEN the item returns to them. The refund should be initiated right away since I was NEVER in possession of the item. First time buying from them and will be the last time!
1.2

Nastygal - Item not delivered because of incomplete shipping address

You guys put incomplete delivrry address on shipping label . got a notification that the item wont be able to be delivered and will be sent back . can you please resend my order ? GUS 100985125

Nastygal - Shipping issue

I did not put apartment number on order and would like it added