I have returned parts of 2 orders from NastyGal now, and not received a refund until calling them. Then, I had to watch for that refund, too, as it took MONTHS to appear: for an order placed 1/22/2016, returned 1/28/2016, I received a refund 3/3/2016 after calling them on 2/29/2016. Unreal. We'll see how long this latest return takes to process, if I ever get off hold (20 minutes now). I received no notification that they received my return either time, and had to take it upon myself to track the package with UPS.

Just got a human and they had received my return on 3/9/2016, but sent me no email. They only send emails "when the return is being processed", but clearly, they were hoping I forgot about it.

Finally, there was little to no way to track the order on their website, even with an order number. Long wait lines on the phone. Very sketchy return handling. I do not trust the organization of this business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of nastygal online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. NastyGal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nastygal online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NastyGal.

Comments

Naples, Florida, United States #1345748

I returned an item according to their return policy.They received the item on the 2nd of June 2016.

Today is the 30th of June and I still have not received the refund.

I contacted them on their website by completing the contact form- the only way to contact them as there is no e-mail address or telephone number?Then I got an e-mail stating that that contact form did not go through to them!

Dearborn, Michigan, United States #1322806

What is their number? I returned my items weeks ago and I have not received any refunds yet.