I bought a vintage jacket from Nasty Gal on line for $178 and when they emailed me the shipping notice I saw $20 was added to my total out of nowhere!!!I keep track of my expenses and immediately after making the on line purchase recorded the $178 in my IPhone.

The shipping is free so the $20 is not for that. I emailed them asking why they hiked the price and that I agreed to pay $178. They asked for a screenshot of the $178 if I wanted a refund. Well- if I knew they were going to be shady and change the price I would have taken a screenshot but I didn't think I needed to.

They refused to make it right & weren't even nice about it!!!! I told them what was more upsetting was the lack of ethics- plus it was easier for them to sneakily change the price of a vintage piece as it's the only item of its kind.

If that's how their CEO became a #girlboss then she's pathetic!!!!!I won't give that greedy woman another penny.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at NastyGal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants NastyGal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NastyGal jacket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with NastyGal?

Comments

File A Claim with your bank to get your money back.