1.3

I ordered 5 items from nastygal.com, and was told later that one of them was unavailable (clearly available as seen on screen when I placed the order).Without any explanation on what was going to happen with the refund of this canceled item, zero communication for quite a while, and I was charged for all 5 items plus more than 9 dollars international transaction fee plus 1 dollar interpay fee!$#*!

I panicked, checked the reviews on this nasty babe, SHE has a fraudulent reputation! Called my bank to cancel or dispute the deal. After a few angry emails sent to them from me, they did send me 4 items, with which two of them were untrue to their sizes, badly tailored, literally unwearable and could not be returned!! As I found they did also refund the item they canceled, I didn't complain further.

But, a few weeks later, I found the refund being deducted from my account, presumably nastygal fooled my bank when they tried to disbute the credit card transaction, saying that I actually owed them more money.

There goes the fraudulent nastiness of this nasty babe!May your business go down as nasty as your "fashion" and your dishonest customer scamming!!

Review about: Nastygal Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: That young girls like my daughters do like some of your fashion.

I didn't like: Way you run your business, Fraud.

Had an Experience with NastyGal?

Comments