They basically stole my $$....I bought a dress January 14th & returned it couple weeks later due to the fit because nothing fits correctly from this site.

After returning I got no refund & no explanation. I've emailed about 10 times with complaints. They first two times they commented back that purchases after Feb 20th weren't being refunded so when I told them AGAIN they offered to add a $20 credit to my account but didn't & didn't refund my bank account. Now they have gone radio silent.

I'm so pissed!Out $203!

Review about: Nastygal Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1316974

I went through exactly the same thing.Had a store credit and account, but when the company changed hands my account (and store credit) disappeared.

I tried for weeks to get in touch with anyone who would help me, but with no luck.

On a whim I looked up the email address of the new CEO (Carol Kane - Boohoo), and sent her an email directly - expressing my frustration with the brand and how unacceptable the customer service is.

Shockingly she responded two days later and not only connected me with someone who could reinstate my account, but gave me an additional $50 store credit.

Sometimes it helps to go right to the top - it certainly doesn't hurt.

to Anonymous #1348931

Could you provide her email address because I'm having difficulty being refunded it's very frustrating.