1.3

NASTY GAL ITEMS SENT WITH HOLES AND TEARS AND CUSTOMER CARE DOESN'T CARE

I ordered 12 items and 2 of my items have tears that sit right on the chest. They are obvious tears- I am unable to wear them. I've called and called customer care and have only gotten through to two nastygal agents online, who asked me to email them instead and never returned my emails!!!!!!

I have and sent pictures of the ripped clothing.

Terrible quality items and even worse services.

NASTY GAL ITEMS SENT WITH HOLES AND TEARS AND CUSTOMER CARE DOESN'T CARE

I have and sent pictures of the ripped clothing.

Terrible quality items and even worse services.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of items with tears and holes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. NastyGal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NastyGal.

Had an Experience with NastyGal?

Comments

Send zulily an email at Service@zulily. Provide the photos of the two items, the name of the items and include your order number. They will more than likely be able to refund you or at least compensate you.