Sigh... I'm Canadian and order 2 pairs of jeans in my size 25.

I was just under the free shipping so I added a necklace. Excited I waited. Well I had a COD which I get, customs and duties. Well I was informed it wasn't from duties but the 90$ I owe is from the company nasty gal used to ship it out.

Thanks a bunch my now $250 is nearly $350 wow... So my heart sank but at least the clothes are cute right? WRONG. The 2 jeans were both my size but one pair is so small and tight and thin material that smells of "garage" or an equal cheap clothing store.

My pair of Levi's were huge and ill fitting. It's okay tho... I can return and *** the bullet on the COD charge. WRONG again, they were on sale ( like $30 off) and their policy is no returns on sale items.

What kind of bull ***!

Some "girl boss" you are.. More like ripping girls off.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of levis jeans from Nastygal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nastygal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastygal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments