so i ordered two dresses for new years eve in mexico for my holiday, they said 3-5 days for shipping which ended up being 8 days and so i didn't receive them in time for my flight.i also ended up having to pay $50 in duty that i was not expecting which made my $160 purchase $225 with the shipping.

the description said true to size and that the model was 5'8". The dresses fit her very well and i have a similar build but am 5'6". both of them didn't even cover my butt cheeks. they are barely long shirts.

So i had to return them which cost me another $20+ in shipping to make sure they make it in time for their deadline.. all in all cost me nearly $100 just to be sad when they were way too short.

and had to buy replacement outfits for new years of course.first world problem rant over.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dress. NastyGal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NastyGal.

Comments