On July 20, I made an order on NastyGal.com.Few days later, I tracked my order and it showed undeliverable because of insufficient address, hence I contacted NastyGal about it.

They replied me they cannot get thru the tracking system and asked me to remind them later. A day later, I found the courier company has already returned the order to sender. So I contacted them again and sent them the tracking history. They replied they will refund me after they receive the order.

I wrote back asking why they cannot refund me right away since I didn't get to touch the order, and it's not my responsibility even if the order get lost. They shopped replying. A month later, I emailed them again because I haven't receive my refund. They replied me they didn't receive my haul and asked me to send a pic of my postage receipt and confirm the names of the garms I sent back to them.

I sent them the tracking history pic and stated I haven't receive the order before the courier sent it back to sender and it's not my responsibility even the order lost.

And they stopped replying again.It totally turned into a fraud!

Review about: Nastygal Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with NastyGal?

Comments