Contact Nastygal

Customers Contact Nastygal to Ask about:

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Order shipping”
  • “Wrong item in order”
  • “There is a minor issue with my delivery information and I need to know if it will affect my order in any way”

Return/ Replace:

• “I need to return two of the four items I ordered, the credit card it would go back I had to cancel. I have a new card same banking information. How do I send this back and get a refund? Would it be by check?”
  • “Want to make return. No paperwork came with merchandise”
  • “Return query”

Refund:

• “Sent back items for refund”
  • “Refund not received. They issued a refund to an old debit card of mine and now it is not showing up in my bank account”
  • “Refund”

Payments and Charges:

• “Payment problems”
  • “Transaction declined on 2 cards tried different browsers and on different days and on a phone”
  • “Payment”

Cards:

• “Won’t Take my Debit Card”
  • “I have my order in the cart but my card not going through. I contacted my back, but the problem is not from them but from your site”

Request for Information:

• “Error checking out”

Account:

• “Account”
  • “Trying to track a package and I’m unable to log in.”

Other:

• “Missing packages”
  • “Missing items”
  • “I NEED TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE ON THE PHONE”

Nastygal Rating Stats

About Nastygal

Top 5 Nastygal Services

Customer Care, Shipping Service

Top 5 Likes about Nastygal

Way the clothes looked on the website, That young girls like my daughters do like some of your fashion, Quality of dress, Items matched those advertised, Delivery

Top 5 Dislikes about Nastygal

Bad customer service, Overpriced, Items defective, You cant call the company they only accept emails, Trying to avoid paying refunds

Summary

NastyGal is a fashion-forward oriented company that does its selling business online. The business was started by Sophia Amoruso in 2006 as an eBay shop selling selection of vintage pieces. After 5 years it grew into an independent internet store and becomes an international style source which offers both new and vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories. NastyGal sells clothes items such as dresses, tops, bottoms, intimates, outerwear, and swimwear; shoes like platforms, boots, wedges, heels, booties, sandals, flats and sneakers; and accessories such as bags, jewelry, eyewear, watches, hair and hats, belts, scarves and gloves, socks and legwear. NastyGal offers free USPS Priority Mail shipping to domestic customers on orders totaling over $50.

Nastygal reviews and complaints

Nastygal is ranked 426 out of 2043 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description
Show

Nastygal Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Nastygal to

1.7
Show

Products and Services Sold by Nastygal

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Nastygal? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup