1.2

Update by user Nov 20, 2017

Correction: GUS100264601 was the $106.00 order.

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2017

Where do I even start...Bottom line, this place is cheap and unprofessional and they will try to steal your money.

Example: 1. I placed 4 orders from Nastygal fairly close in date, all three from August 12-17, and received them all within a week apart. I sent back a lot of it and kept some of it -- what I did send back equalled to about $165.00. Order numbers: GUS100285963 ($45.00) and GUS100268265 ($105.00) make up the bulk of my returns, where another $10.00 return still awaits as well (from, GUS100268265).

2. I returned my items no longer than 3 days after they arrived -- they came, I tried them on, I packaged them up and send them back almost immediately after receiving them, spending $25 of my own money (I kept receipts from the Post Office and everything, and had to even scan them into an email on Sept 29th as proof that my orders were sent and received). 3. As of right now, I have only received the refund for the $45.00 order (GUS100285963) that didn't come into my bank account until *OCT 18*, after days and days of back and forth emails telling them that they owe me money - TWO MONTHS after returning my items did I see ONLY ONE of my returns!

First, the returns people tried to tell me that they didn't receive my order, and then I checked the tracking and received a detailed account from the Post Office, who assured me that it arrived 2 DAYS after I send it to them (this is when I sent photocopy proof to them on Sept 29). 4.I sent my items back in August, and It is now NOVEMBER 20TH - I am still awaiting the returns from the other two orders: GUS100268265 ($105.00) and GUS100268265 ($10.00). I will not stop emailing them about this. I have even sent them screengrabs from my bank statements (blacking out private information) to show them that my refund has not arrived, and they are still so unhelpful.

I am attempting to demand they sent a cheque instead of deposit, though, I'm not getting my hopes up.

5.And, of course, they have no hotline to call.

Review about: Nastygal Customer Care.

Comments